Last updated on January 14th, 2020 at 10:47 pm
Serious sun protection for kids
Sunglasses for babies, toddlers, and kids up to age 5 have to do two things:
1. Provide 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays, and
2. Be comfortable, attractive, and durable so they are used.
What’s so great about these:
- Adjustable neoprene bands are so comfortable, babies happily wear them.
- The neoprene bands make these shades float in water. So, overboard is not lost forever.
- Shatterproof, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses and frames stand up to kid life.
- Frames can even be fitted with prescription lenses, if you need to.