Last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 07:11 pm
Even during the busy holiday season, our mommy bloggers have been typing away in hopes of helping other moms get through this crazy time of year! We don’t know how these moms do it, but we sure are glad they do! Here are some of our favorite holiday posts this year from our mommy bloggers.
- Beth on her blog My Crazy Life posted about The Snowman Fridge, a fun and easy DIY holiday decorating idea, that she saw and loved on another blog. How cute is this?
- Jaime recently blogged about Meijer, a retailer and one-stop-shop for the holidays, on her Take It From Me blog; check out the review of her shopping experience and individual products.
- On her mommy blog Guessing All the Way, “Clueless Mama” offers up some wonderful ideas for an Ice Age-themed holiday party for kids, which of course includes a nice (quiet) viewing of the release of the new movie Ice Age Continental Drift.
- Amanda is saving the day by sharing “Last Minute Holiday Entertaining Tips with Recipe” on her blog Mommy of Two Little Monkeys.
- Of course, lots of our mommy bloggers have been sharing fabulous gift ideas! Casey recently posted her 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Children on her from the Locomotion of Expressions blog, and Simply Stacie’s 2012 Holiday Gift Guidehas ideas for everyone in the family!
Have you seen any other great holiday mommy blogs? Share one of your own favorites with us in a comment below!